Thursday 11 October 2012

pResenTati0n DaY

today....
i have to present the proposal of the project....
honestly.....nervous.....
hehehehe..... :-)

but thank Allah....
it going smooth.....
the lecturer also okey....
doesn't ask many questions....
;-)

madam ziany ask me about photovoltaic....
it can be applied at where...
so i answer her that it can applied...
at renewable energy industry and grid line system....
she also ask how many big my project....
it just about A4 paper....
it can carry about 240V....
basis on the what the maintenance told me....
she seems satisfied with my answer.....

for sir Saiful Yusri...
he ask a little about electronic....
fuhhh.....
thank Allah has Syima beside me....
she help me a lot....
he also ask me to change the active cooing elements with water
i answer him i will consider about that...
if using water....it have to be cool to get the high efficiency...
but using fan....it can cooling the TE with more better.....

No comments:

Post a Comment